Tuesday, March 3, 2009

KITCHEN CABINET REMEDY

I thought it would be fun to share some remedies straight from the kitchen cabinets. Last week
I started to feel heaviness in my chest similar to the feeling of bronchitis. I researched some homeopathic alternatives to treat this "phlemy feeling" in my chest and throat. The findings were interesting and worked! Here is what I did.

Drank 1/2 teaspoon of onion juice(breaks down and thins out the phlem)

Drank tea with ground ginger(ginger helps for fevers)

Took a hot steamy bath (sweat helps fight infection)

Ate almond (Almonds are good for congestion)

I have a real interest for natural remedies, so this was fun to try. You think back in the old days, they did not have antibiotics. So this is really interesting to me.
How about you, have any of you tried some alternatives to the doctors and antibiotics? I'd love to hear.

No comments: