Monday, September 15, 2008

AMERICAN EAGLE = FREE MOVIES?!?!!!!!

Do you feel like shopping? How about trying on a pair of jeans and receiving a FREE movie ticket to AMC theatres? That is exactly what American Eagle stores are doing!! My sister just gave me this GREAT tip today (Thanks Lisa)! I did some research and found out that if you buy a pair of jeans you get 2 movie tickets. But heck trying on a pair of jeans that you may not purchase and then receiving a FREE movie ticket, sounds pretty good to me!

From what I have researched it looks like this is not a new deal, so this offer expires next week.
So if you have some time this week and want to take the kids to the mall, have them all try on a pair of jeans and then treat them to the movies afterward. You will be the coolest mom ever!

No comments: