Saturday, July 26, 2008

Getting a nice collection of coupons

People often ask how I accumulate so many coupons. So I thought I would suggest a few ways to start collecting them if you are new to coupons.

1. Buy a few papers on Sunday. If there is a great deal in the store, by having multiple papers you will have multiple coupons of the items you buy regularly or for the weekly specials that are on sale.

2. Ask people. My mom and a few friends just don't take the time to use coupons. So they give me their inserts from their weekend papers.

3. Look through magazines that you read. Alot of times there will be coupons in them.

4. Trade coupons with others. I have a few friends and sister who give me all the diaper coupons as I have a child in diapers.

5. Internet coupons. You can print and cut out coupons on the internet. You can check out the coupons on the right hand side of this page. (Just make sure you have a color printer). Most stores do not accept black and white printed coupons.

If you continue to do these things week after week you will be amazed at how many coupons you will accumulate.

No comments: