I have been hearing alot about peroxide lately. Yes you heard me right, "peroxide". I guess I did not realize the many benefits that are packed into this inexpensive brown bottle in most homes.
Here is a list of some of the great things peroxide can do.
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. No more canker sores, and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of Mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters and table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day.
6. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
WOW, think of all the ways you can save money and help save the earth as well.