Tuesday, April 28, 2009

THIS WEEK- GROCERIES

My first week back to posting deals and I thought the stores were low on deals this week. I did take advantage of the Meijer sale, 10 for 10 get 11th FREE , they have Meijer brand products on sale, (no coupons) They also have Blackberries for $1.00 this week, so I did good in the produce and Meijer brand (Applesauce, their version of Funyons, white popcorn, microwave popcorn) All these things were $1.00 and pretty good for non name brand.

Speaking of name brand, I went into Kroger this morning for garbage bags and Hefty was $4.99 a box and the cheap Kroger brand was .77 for a roll of 15. I am one of those people who do not care about a strong durable bag, only because I throw it right into a garbage can in the garage when it fills up from the house. It got me thinking how much more money the good hefty bags were. How about you guys , is there anything you skimp on for other things. I like my name brand cereal, however with coupons I can still get them cheaper than store brands:)

I would love to hear your thoughts...

No comments: