Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MEIJER WEEK OF JAN 25TH

This week there are a few good deals at Meijer worth mentioning, I haven't ventured out to Kroger yet this week, so I will update on that later this week. Anyhow here are some deals I scored at Meijer.....

Pepperidge Farm swirl bread (reg $3.59) on sale for $1.79 (use .50 coupon January insert)= .79 I stocked up on three of these and put two in the freezer, as I had three coupons.

Palmolive dish soap $1.29 (use.50 coupon Dec insert)= .29 dish soap.

Eckrich sausage $1.65(use $1.00 off 2 January insert)=$2.30 for 2 packs. (think Big Game Day)

Nabisco crackers 2 for $4.00 (use $2.oo off 2 coupon January insert)= 2 for $2.00 this was a great deal you can get Sociables, Wheat Thins, Triscuits, Better Cheddar etc..

I thougth it would be fun to list some frugal recipes later this week as I have picked up a few family favorites along the way. Stay tuned ..................

No comments: