Wednesday, December 31, 2008

LAST DEAL FOR 08 AT KROGER

Here is a great last minute shopping deal for 2008(thanks Lisa)....................

Buy 2 Herbal Essence Shampoo/ Conditioner (use (2) $1.00 coupons that expire today from P&G along with an e- coupon on Kroger's website)= Get 2 for FREE.

Im so excited, because last year at this time I was running out at the last minute for toilet paper (literally) but in 2008 I was introduced to the wonderful world of coupons. I am now so proud to say I am on my way to a well stocked home. ( toiletries, soap, detergents, paper products). Anyone who knows me, knows this is a problem area in my life, mainly because I thought you needed lots of money to stock up on things, boy was I wrong.

It is still so exciting every time I grab a great deal, on items my family use daily. So continue to join me in 2009 for more great deals on items for pennies or FREE.

My resolution for 2009 is to continue to learn all I can about this "coupon game" ! And of course my wish would be happiness and health for my family and I. Have a Blessed New Years Eve, and be safe!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: